Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

So it is now 2012.

Not off to a great start I have to admit. We went to a lovely party at our friends yesterday evening, home by 8.30pm, both kids fast asleep without any fuss by 9pm. DH and I in bed an hour later, feeling very full and a little sick.

12am we are woken by some very loud fireworks, and unfortunately so are our children. Nevermind, it is NYE, once a year. Sadly the children (and us) are woken by yet more very loud fireworks at 2.30am which pisses me off a bit to be honest, especially seeing as we are having sleep issues with DS at the moment, and sleep is very precious!

Anyway, it is now New Year's Day, the start of a new year and I am determined to be cheery! I have a 'To Do' list as long as my arm, my Grandparents are coming up for dinner this evening, and I am hoping to get the horses ridden this afternoon.

I shall start by getting dressed and seeing if my DH is thinking of getting up sometime today....

No comments:

Post a Comment